College of Business Administration
Student Belief Statement*
- That a quality education enriches our lives,
- That giving our full effort to all that we do is essential to our success,
- That people are our school's most valuable resource,
- That continuous learning is important to attain personal growth and sustain leadership
- That we benefit from the support of alumni and we, in turn, will give our support to the next generation of students.
Student Ethics Code*
- We will accept responsibility for our actions and hold others accountable for theirs.
- We will adhere to our moral principles in all situations and support others in doing the same.
- We will be sincere and authentic in our communications and interactions with others.
- We will strive to create an environment of trust by being honorable and trustworthy.
- We will learn and adhere to the ethical standards of our chosen professions.
- We will strive for continuous learning by participating in the educational opportunities presented to us.
Respect & Compassion:
- We will treat others with fairness, respect and compassion.
- We will create a culture of inclusiveness by welcoming the diversity in our ideas, beliefs and backgrounds.
*Written by the Ethics Committee of the CBA Student Advisory Board in collaboration
with the Business Ethics Program. Student survey results, student organization input
and faculty feedback were incorporated into the Code. It is suggested that the Code
be revisited and potentially revised every five years to maintain current student
Signatures of Support: