- Advanced training in strengths-based leadership leading to a Clifton Builder’s Program Certificate.
- Access to exclusive classes with content that will help Builders to design a career and life that makes a difference in the world
- Recognition as a Clifton Builder
- Opportunity to study and network with like-minded students who are focused on changing the world
- Service learning, experiential or internship component
Builder’s Program Tracks
There are three possible tracks in the Builder’s program:
- Business Builders – These students are passionate entrepreneurs who want to make an impact by building a new business and in this way help change the world through job creation. Completion of the Gallup EP10 instrument is a required admission component for this track. GPA will also be considered as an admission component.
- Team Builders – Team Builders are intrapreneurs. They are passionate leaders who want to build effective teams that can energize and transform organizations. GPA will also be considered as an admission component.
- Community Builders – These students are passionate about making the world a better place by building communities through leadership involvement in service agencies, non-profits or state and local government. Sustained involvement in volunteer and service activities will be a primary factor in the selection process. GPA will also be considered as an admission component.
Applicants to the Builder’s program can elect to apply to one, two or all three of the Builder tracks. The application deadline is
extended until June 20, 2016. Applications will be reviewed and finalists will be invited to participate in a phone,
Skype or on-campus interview. Interviews will be conducted during the week of June 27. Notification of acceptance into the program
will be completed by July 8, 2016.
Students invited into the Builder’s Program will need to register for MNGT398 – Building a Life for Impact in the Fall 2016 semester.
This class will be held on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 – 1:45 p.m.