We create an academic environment that enables student and faculty development into
effective and ethical accounting professionals.
We achieve our mission through
- Fostering intellectual curiosity, academic excellence,
business insights, and accounting expertise
- Creating high-impact, relevant research
- Engaging and collaborating with professional communities
We aspire to be a leader among Schools of Accountancy. We will achieve this prominence through proven
and innovative programs in teaching, research and outreach with a focus on professional engagement.
Sphere of Influence
- Attract and recruit high potential students into our programs.
- Attract highly qualified faculty for teaching, research and professional engagement.
- Forge and sustain relationships with SoA alums, accounting professionals, and the citizens
of Nebraska, both on a regional and national level.
Serving Our Stakeholders
- Provide rich and thoughtful learning experiences that produce graduates who are in high demand
and are valued in their respective professions.
- Produce relevant accounting research that impacts accounting decisions.
- Provide continuing value to our alums and the accounting professions.
Organizational Effectiveness and Culture
- Nurture a mutually respective and inclusive environment that encourages cooperation and
achievement of common goals.
Creating and Delivering Value
- Create an academic environment that fosters high impact research productivity.
- Produce graduates who are equipped to excel in accounting or their other chose professions.
We thank our friends and alumni for their support of the School, its faculty and its students. Your support has enabled us to attract and retain excellent faculty and students through scholarships, fellowships and the creation of innovative programs.
Lifetime gift of $50,000 either outright or in annual gifts of $5,000 or more
- BKD, LLP Foundation
- Dennis C. & Nancy J. Stara
- Mrs. Raymond C. Dein
- KPMG, LLP
- Richard L. Jungck
- James F. & Donna R. Rouch
- Jeffrey & Margaret Curtiss
- Great Plains Federal Tax Institute
- Ernst & Young, LLP
- Anne Kinder & William Laurie Porter
- John & Jan Connor
- Grant Thornton, LLP
- Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Nebraska Society of CPAs Foundation
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
Lifetime gift of $10,000 either outright or in annual gifts of $1,000 or more
- Dennis & Barbara Ahlman
- Lawrence G. Hupka
- Jerry Bailey
- Richard J. & Janet M. Labenz
- Ralph & Kimberly Castner
- Robert J. & Rondalyn K. Mitchell
- Mark & Jane Chronister
- Leonard Murphy
- Allen R. & Sharon L. Davison
- Edward A. Reinerio
- Union Pacific
- Harold & Pamela Hoff
- L. T. Womack
- Thomas & Anna Hubbard
- Ritch & Raette Bahe
- Dwight N. Keith
- Thomas J. Biagini
- Paul Mendlik
- H. Craig Christiansen
- Robert K. Muehling
- J. Patrick Curry
- Steven L. Polacek
- J. Bernard & J. Eileen Dresselhaus
- Brian S. Soiref
- Norman R. Hedgecock
- James C. & June A. Winter
- Steven G. & Teresa L. Anderman
- Robert Kehm
- Paul A. & Julie K. Becker
- Bruce Meister
- Lawrence F. Chandler
- N. Jane Morrison
- Richard R. & Susan Petersen
- Delain G. & Shirley Danehey
- Thomas A. Rubin
- Donald Ham
- Richard J. Vierk
- Charles & Marilyn Hoskins