The business analytics minor is a 12 hour program.
SCMS 331 Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Innovation (a required CBA core course) and SCMS 350 or MRKT 350 (a required CBA core course) is a prerequisite to taking SCMS or MRKT courses below.
- SCMS 335 - Supply Chain Decision Making Models (unless an SCMS major*)
- SCMS 451 - Introduction to Predictive Analytics – business analytic tools
- SCMS 452 - Database Management Systems – big data plus data mining
One (two if an SCMS student) of the following directed elective courses:
- ACCT 308 - Managerial Accounting – cost accounting (unless an ACCT major*)
- ACCT 309 - Accounting Systems – information systems in accounting (unless an ACCT major*)
- MRKT 355 - Marketing Metrics (prerequisite MRKT 341)
- SCMS 437 - Supply Chain Risk Management – simulation modeling (unless an SCMS major*)
* No students may double count any courses. For example, accounting students cannot count ACCT 308 or ACCT 309 toward the Business Analytics minor.