As UNL College of Business Administration alumni get connected, be engaged
and stay involved. Our graduates
are as recognizable as
Warren Buffett and as philanthropic as
Akla and Suresh Subramanian, who created the
Power of Love Foundation to help fight AIDS in Africa.
The CBA mission is to develop exceptional leaders with the skills and education to help change the world.
Our alumni have started something across the globe at places like Berkshire Hathaway, Cerner, ConAgra Foods,
Deloitte, IBM, McKesson Pharmaceutical, TD Ameritrade, Union Pacific and Yahoo. They are leaders in their
business communities and in their fields.
We want our alumni to connect with current students, re-engage with faculty and reunite with
fellow alums to build a successful, strong network of College of Business Administration insiders.
There are many exciting alumni opportunities:
- Share real-world industry experience
- Provide classroom presentations
- Host lunch and learns
- Sponsor events, programs or socials
- Serve on one of the 12 advisory boards
- Mentor students
- Participate in Employer in Residence program
- Attend events sponsored by CBA
- Fall tailgates
- Advisory Board Awards Luncheon
- Career fairs
- Business Partner Day
- Nebraska Alumni Association events held worldwide
For more information, contact Laura Niles, CBA External Relations
A gift to this fund helps support the new 240,000 sq ft, $84 million facility to house the
College of Business Administration.
On March 15, the University of Nebraska Board of Regents approved Robert A.M. Stern Architects
of New York and Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture of Nebraska as architects for the new building.
Major gifts have been received or committed by the following individuals and companies:
- Howard and Rhonda Hawks of Omaha. Howard Hawks is a 1957 alumnus of the UNL College of Business Administration.
- Peter and Nancy Salter of Phoenix, with a gift in honor of Nancy Salter’s father, Arthur M.
Henrickson, a successful businessman and 1940 alumnus of the UNL College of Arts and Sciences. Nancy
Salter graduated from UNL in 1968.
- Glenn Korff of Boulder, Colo., and Kenneth Korff of Tucson, Ariz., with a gift in honor of their father,
Paul W. Korff, a 1933 alumnus of the UNL College of Business Administration.
- Union Bank & Trust Company of Lincoln
- Nelnet, Inc. of Lincoln
A gift to this fund provides much-needed general support to the college and allows
the college to meet priority needs as they arise.