The Jeffrey S. Raikes School at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln balances an education
in technology and management with professional skills in leadership, communication,
Our students have learned not only from the excellent faculty that teach at our
school, but also from such technology pioneers as Twitter’s Evan Williams, Microsoft’s
Bill Gates and the namesake of the program, Jeff Raikes.
We go beyond the classroom to prepare our students for the future, to develop leaders
and entrepreneurs for tomorrow's information technology-driven business world.
In this program, you'll learn:
- To create innovative technologies for business
- How to manage technical development
- How to lead and manage technologists
- Technology market opportunities
- How to use technology strategically
- And bridge the gap between technology and business perspectives
Many college graduates today are prepared in either computer science or business
management; fewer have training and background in both.
The program inspires students to pursue excellence and achieve success with hard
work. Raikes School students are leaders in the classroom, on campus and leaders
for the future.