This two-day program, held from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. each day (14 class hours), is designed to equip managers in leadership positions,
or those who are seeking greater leadership roles, with key skills and tools
to effectively lead and manage in today’s dynamic and complex business environment.
1. Learn to diagnose and manage adaptive leadership challenges
2. Engage in the peer consultation process- a creative team-based problem solving method to resolve leadership dilemmas
3. Learn about the psychology of change and how to implement a successful change strategy
4. Learn how to use the four pillars of psychological capital (PsyCap) to develop strong teams
5. Create an action plan to manage change in your organization