Please join us for the Innovation and the Future of Work Conference on Friday, February 16. Formerly known as the Women in Business Conference, the Undergraduate Women in Business Organization sought to broaden the scope of the conference to address topics in addition to women in the workplace and open the conference to the entire business community.
Following the luncheon and keynote, attendees can choose from workshops include coding, an inside look at makerspaces and communicating and working across cultures. The agenda continues with speakers addressing mom guilt, artificial intelligence and policies and women in government. The afternoon concludes with a panel discussion on the future of work.
Registration includes all sessions and luncheon: $20 students / $60 professionals
- 11:15-11:30 a.m. Conference Registration
- 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Welcome and luncheon
- 12-1 p.m. Keynote with Suji Park, founder of Food Dreams Made Real and Suji's Cuisine USA
- 1:15-2 p.m. Workshop Sessions
- 2:10-2:55 p.m. Speaker Sessions
- 3:05-3:50 p.m. Panel Discussion
- 3:50-4 p.m. Closing